According to the National Weather Service, on average, there are 12 tropical storms and six hurricanes in the Atlantic hurricane season. Are you prepared?
Taking the industry by storm, Nystrom announces the new Coastal Zone Access Door that was engineered to meet to the Miami-Dade and Florida Building Code requirements. The XT-H is the industry’s only high-velocity wind load and impact tested and approved exterior access door on the market. Nystrom’s new Coastal Zone Access Door changes the construction industry’s options for access doors in many high-wind and coastal areas.
- Florida Product Approval
- Impact, Air and Wind Pressure Tested
- +/-80psf Design Pressure Performance
- Tested to Miami-Dade County Performance Requirements
- 2 inch Polyurethane Insulation; R-11 Thermal Value
- Optional Type 304 Stainless Steel
For more information, or to request a quote, please visit www.nystrom.com/products/access-doors.